Are you looking for a de safety razor? You have come into the right place.
If you take the same opinion as that, our page will be a sweet choice for your stopping by. All the de safety razor listed here have a high quality and have received a good customer satisfactions.
Don’t waste time and choose one now.
Great De Safety Razor
The Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor has a chrome finish. Its double edge design provides a very close shave. Its comfortable extra long handle is designed for a non-slip grip and works well with all hands especially larger hands.
- “The razors weight and longer handle feel very nice in hand.” – Frederick W. Ebbrecht
- “This will save money in the long run.” – Sandhu
- “In fact, i’d say it’s pointless to try the Merkur Model 180 Long Handled Safety Razor without the Feather Razor Blades.” – Thomas E.
This fabulous traditional double edge safety razor is fitted with the latest precision manufactured Edwin Jagger DE razor blade head creating great interest among experienced wet shavers requiring a close and accurate wet shave with finished results comparable to the original straight cut throat razor.
- “The razor itself is top quality – a beautiful chrome finish, a nice weight and very well manufactured.” – gch3
- “The feather razor blades and the Edwin Jagger razor are a better combination, in my view, than the Feather razor/feather razor blades.” – Mike Morgan
- “Looks like it will last a lifetime so if it does it will really save me on cost from buying all those crappy disposable razors.” – nickgeo
Nothing can beat the original safety razors with their replaceable double-edged blades that provide a smooth, clean shave. The very best are hand-crafted by Merkur in Solingen, Germany and this decorative model of traditional design is as reassuringly heavy in the hand as they come.
- “The knurled handle offers plenty of grip, loading the razor is incredibly easy and it feels sturdy and stable in your hand.” – JaySin
- “And the razor is good quality and worth the money will own it for years to come.” – Tammy
- “Merkur Heavy Duty Double Edge Razor #34C (Blade Included) Very new to “wet” shaving, but this is a great product.” – R. Harper
This is the long awaited Parker 96R that has the NEW HEAD for 2010! This razor has a sure grip handle. The Frame is all brass and the head is Nickel plated! This razor provides an incredibly smooth shave when coupled with the SHARK blades.
- “The product is a good looking piece and the quality is great.” – Glittersparkgirl
- “The knurled handles help to maintain a comfortable grip, and the razor feels solid with a nice weight to it.” – XLII
- “That said, the Parker 96R shaves me well, and I like the shark blades.” – Douglass A. Taylor
The Parker 22R is a classic! The razor is all metal – genuine brass frame with nickel/chrome plating. This razor provides an incredibly smooth shave when coupled with the SHARK blades.
- “The 22R feels nice and solid and has a good weight to it and appears to be well made.” – B. Kremian
- “If I had to do it all over again I would still choose this razor…I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good DE razor!” – Dean B. Reardon
- “The Parker 22R Double Edge Butterfly Safety Razor has been a great place to start.” – Eli O. Harper
Lord Premium Safety Razor Model LP1822L
Merkur like Head
This Razor offers the ultimate in double edged affordability and lightweight construction.
Comes with 1 LORD Platinum Blade
Authentic LORD Razor made in Egypt by LORD Company.
- “I would highly recommend this to anyone especially, a beginner who wants to start using a safety razor.” – Robert McAtee
- “The handle is very obviously made of aluminum (it’s light) but the head carries all the weight needed.” – Grady A. Pfahl
- “The handle won’t screw to the head any more as there is not enough thread!” – mohamed
Traditional heavyweight double sided safety razor with a longer handle for greater comfort and control. Adjustable settings for closer shaving with double edge razor blades.
- “The Merkur Futur option is a great transition product to safety razor.” – Jeremy S.
- “Well built razor, solid heavy, well balanced.” – Tmanqz
- “I am happy to say that this razor does indeed work for me.” – Brent
Keeping classic shaving alive, this handcrafted, chrome-finished, double-edged razor is a perfect revival for experienced wetshavers and grooming newbies alike.
- “The weight of the razor does most of the work when shaving and feels good in the hand.” – A. Sorenson
- “Using this razor makes shaving into a daily ritual–one that I love, and here’s the things you should be aware of if this is your first: 1.” – Camper, Hiker, fisherman.
- “So far, for me, the Merkur blade is wonderful!” – JaySin
Double-Edge Safety Razor No. MC1197
- “This is an outstanding product that shaves very close with little irritation.” – CincyRedsFan
- “It is a very well made razor.” – Vikram Arora
- “It is a German made razor like the Merkur, made in the same town in Germany.” – R. Bernardez
Please Bookmark & Share
If you enjoyed this de safety razor page, please share it with others!