Many people complain that it is a headache thing to wide through so much information to get a butterfly safety razor satisfying us. If you have same trouble as those people, you may appreciate our website.
And as is known, the butterfly safety razor always come in varieties, which makes how to choose the most suitable one is time-wasting and energy-consuming.
Then, the good news is that you do not have to worry about that anymore, for our page will provide you with all the most recommended and popular butterfly safety razor. All you need to do is to scroll the page and choose one you like. Good luck.
Top Butterfly Safety Razor
This is the long awaited Parker 96R that has the NEW HEAD for 2010! This razor has a sure grip handle. The Frame is all brass and the head is Nickel plated! This razor provides an incredibly smooth shave when coupled with the SHARK blades.
- “The product is a good looking piece and the quality is great.” – Glittersparkgirl
- “The knurled handles help to maintain a comfortable grip, and the razor feels solid with a nice weight to it.” – XLII
- “That said, the Parker 96R shaves me well, and I like the shark blades.” – Douglass A. Taylor
The Parker 22R is a classic! The razor is all metal – genuine brass frame with nickel/chrome plating. This razor provides an incredibly smooth shave when coupled with the SHARK blades.
- “The 22R feels nice and solid and has a good weight to it and appears to be well made.” – B. Kremian
- “If I had to do it all over again I would still choose this razor…I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good DE razor!” – Dean B. Reardon
- “The Parker 22R Double Edge Butterfly Safety Razor has been a great place to start.” – Eli O. Harper
The PARKER 90R’ is a contemporary razor that retains the classic TTO (twist to open) design. This razor has a 4 inch long handle for extra stabilty (In comparison the the 3 inch handle which is most common on older safety razor models).
- “This razor is easy for him to use, nicely weighted,has a long enough handle to use comfortably and is sleek looking.” – geri
- “I would highly recommend this razor for any woman.” – Sierrann
- “The Parker 90R long handle butterfly open double edge safety razor is great.” – Elexi2ya
This is GENUINE Parker Safety Razor. High quality construction– a brass frame and nickel plating make this razor rust resisitant and one which should last for many years! This razor provides an incredibly smooth shave when coupled with the SHARK blades.
- “This is a great “starter” razor for someone who wants to dip their toe into the DE shaving experience.” – uh okay
- “This razor gives me the best shave I’ve ever had.” – Timothy E. Johns
- “We did an experiment with it, shaving one half of his face and one of my legs with the Parker 60R (using different blades, obviously!)” – Janalyn A. Glover
Double-Edge Safety Razor No. MC1197
- “This is an outstanding product that shaves very close with little irritation.” – CincyRedsFan
- “It is a very well made razor.” – Vikram Arora
- “It is a German made razor like the Merkur, made in the same town in Germany.” – R. Bernardez
The Parker 29L is our Unisex model safety razor. The long thin handle is excellent for women who prefer a double edge safety razor for shaving or for men who like a long handled butterfly razor.
- “The texture of the handle is great and its easy to keep a firm grip with wet hands.” – lys22
- “You can find just about anything you want through them.” – Sullivan
- “I have used a safety razor for a couple of years now and have enjoyed the pleasure of shaving once again.” – Wild Bill
Weishi 9306-F Double Edge Safety Razor, Travel case, and 5 Dorco Blades. This line of razors is quality made and based off an old Gillette patent. Double edge razor blades are incredibly cheap, saving a lot of money over more expensive disposable razors or cartridges.
- “It is a great razor for beginners or someone that shaves everyday but I personally want a extremely close shave.” – A. Nieves
- “I’ll stick with this one for a long time.” – Itinerant Mathematician
- “In particular, the mechanics to open and close the blade chamber froze and often I had to use pliers to turn the mechanism.” – Tom S
This is the long awaited Parker Super Heavyweight Twist-to-Open Razor. It is the heaviest of the Parker TTO line and has the 2010 Parker TTO head! Twisting the knob on the bottom of the razor will open the butterfly doors for blade insertion.
- “All in all, a very well made; heavy razor that feels good in the hands and works extremely well.” – Steven Blunt
- “I liked the TTO razor and zeroed in on the Parker 82R Super HeavyWeight Butterfly.” – Big boy
- “The Twist to Open feature makes the blade insertion process a snap.” – MD-Guy
THis is a beautiful safety razor for either your own use or a gift!
Bookmark & Share This Page
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas