I don’t think that anybody would deny that it is so hard to find a double blade razor satisfying us.
Our double blade razor are known for their high quality. Hundreds of reviews have been analyzed and the highlights are here for you. Below we have reviews of some of the most popular double blade razor available on the market today.
No more hesitation. Read our page carefully and choose one.
What are the Best Double Blade Razor
The razor is designed with the double edge blade and Nonslip Metal Handle, is convenient to use for men, especially for men with heavier beards; Blade replacement is so easy – simply turn the knob on
- “Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to get a great shave without having to break the bank to do so.” – Thomas Hobbs
- “It’s well made with solid materials, it feels good in the hand, and it has a good weight to it.” – Justin
- “The only thing I did not like about this razor was that you have to unscrew the head completely to change the blade.” – Daniel Young
This is the long awaited Parker 96R that has the NEW HEAD for 2010! This razor has a sure grip handle. The Frame is all brass and the head is Nickel plated! This razor provides an incredibly smooth shave when coupled with the SHARK blades.
- “The product is a good looking piece and the quality is great.” – Glittersparkgirl
- “The knurled handles help to maintain a comfortable grip, and the razor feels solid with a nice weight to it.” – XLII
- “That said, the Parker 96R shaves me well, and I like the shark blades.” – Douglass A. Taylor
Nothing can beat the original safety razors with their replaceable double-edged blades that provide a smooth, clean shave. The very best are hand-crafted by Merkur in Solingen, Germany and this decorative model of traditional design is as reassuringly heavy in the hand as they come.
- “The knurled handle offers plenty of grip, loading the razor is incredibly easy and it feels sturdy and stable in your hand.” – JaySin
- “And the razor is good quality and worth the money will own it for years to come.” – Tammy
- “Merkur Heavy Duty Double Edge Razor #34C (Blade Included) Very new to “wet” shaving, but this is a great product.” – R. Harper
The Parker 22R is a classic! The razor is all metal – genuine brass frame with nickel/chrome plating. This razor provides an incredibly smooth shave when coupled with the SHARK blades.
- “The 22R feels nice and solid and has a good weight to it and appears to be well made.” – B. Kremian
- “If I had to do it all over again I would still choose this razor…I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good DE razor!” – Dean B. Reardon
- “The Parker 22R Double Edge Butterfly Safety Razor has been a great place to start.” – Eli O. Harper
The feather double-edge safety razor is a efficient butterfly opening safety razor that combines affordability with performance. Carefully designed for easy handling and superior grip, and built with quality materials including stainless steel.
- “I highly recommend this as both a starter and long term razor.” – N. Bolser
- “The handle is plastic and very light.” – Adam
- “This is an excellent razor and using it with a Feather blade is an excellent combination.” – RON
Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor-#180- Made in Germany* An Extra Close Shave! * Chrome finished Merkur safety razaor * Longer 4 Handle – great for people with large hands * Made in Germany * Includes: 1 merkur #180, and 10 bonus blades The Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor has a chrome finish.
- “It has a nice shiny finish and feels solid with a good heft, but well balanced.” – J. Greig
- “He said it’s the best shave he’s ever had.” – Olivia
- “So in conclusion, it’s a great razor, you’ll save a lot of money in the long run, men will want to be you and women will want to be with you.” – Mike Downs
This fabulous traditional double edge safety razor is fitted with the latest precision manufactured Edwin Jagger DE razor blade head creating great interest among experienced wet shavers requiring a close and accurate wet shave with finished results comparable to the original straight cut throat razor.
- “The razor itself is top quality – a beautiful chrome finish, a nice weight and very well manufactured.” – gch3
- “The feather razor blades and the Edwin Jagger razor are a better combination, in my view, than the Feather razor/feather razor blades.” – Mike Morgan
- “Looks like it will last a lifetime so if it does it will really save me on cost from buying all those crappy disposable razors.” – nickgeo
Affordable double edge razor for everyone.
- “I would highly recommend this razor especially if you’re looking for something to travel with.” – Zach
- “Nice looking razor, the little doors open up on top to put the blade in perfect.” – Philip B. Davison
- “The weight of it is heavy and feels perfect in my hand.” – in4thewin72
The PARKER 90R’ is a contemporary razor that retains the classic TTO (twist to open) design. This razor has a 4 inch long handle for extra stabilty (In comparison the the 3 inch handle which is most common on older safety razor models).
- “This razor is easy for him to use, nicely weighted,has a long enough handle to use comfortably and is sleek looking.” – geri
- “I would highly recommend this razor for any woman.” – Sierrann
- “The Parker 90R long handle butterfly open double edge safety razor is great.” – Elexi2ya
* The razor is designed with the double edge blade and plastic handle, is convenient to use for men, especially for men with heavier beards; * Blade replacement is so easy – simply turn the knob on b
- “To my surprise this is a very well made handle with a good weight and feel.” – George V. Buonanno
- “It was rusted on the inside part of the handle where the head screws on.” – Juan Muniz III
- “Instead of the Sodial razor pictured above I received a Junjie razor instead.” – Josh DeBoer
Please Bookmark & Share This Page
Want to find this double blade razor page later? Click here!